When you get your ankle sprained, you hurt your ankle joint which connects the foot with the lower leg.…
Pain Relieving Gel
RevitaDERM® Wound Care Gel
Pain Relieving Gel, 6.0 FL oz, $45
[wp_cart_button name=”Pain Relieving Gel, 6.0 oz” price=”45″]
RevitaDERM Wound Care Gel is for external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. If you get it in your eyes, rinse immediately with cool tap water. RevitaDERM Wound Care Gel may become discolored when it mixes with fluid from the wound. This is normal and not a cause for concern. Do NOT use more than the recommended dose or use for longer than prescribed without checking with your doctor. Talk with your doctor before you use any other medicines or cleansers on your skin. RevitaDERM Wound Care Gel does not contain sunscreen. Ask you doctor before you use RevitaDERM Wound Care Gel if you must be outside for a long period of time. If your symptoms do not get better or if they get worse, check with your doctor. 6 fl. oz. bottle.
- Complete care for open wounds, ulcers, burns, matrixectomies, nail avulsions, and other skin damage.
- Contains Transforming Growth Factor – b, Hyaluronic Acid, Elastin, and Collagen for effective tissue regeneration and accelerated granulation growth.
- Infused with Benzalkonium Chloride to kill bacteria that can cause infection at the site of the wound.
- PDAC – approved and listed on the Medicare and Medicaid formulary for reimbursement.
Direction:Evenly apply RevitaDERM Wound Care approximately 1/8 inch to 1/4 inch thick to the wound area. Cover wound with appropriate dressing. Repeat as necessary to keep the wound moist.
* 1st and 2nd Degree Burns
* Stasis Ulcers
* Pressure Ulcers
* Diabetic Ulcers
* Skin Tears
* Surgical Incision Sites
* Device Insertion Sites
* Graft Sites
* Donor Sites
Click the image below to view this product’s flier in PDF:
- Wound Care Gel
- Anti Fungal Shoe Spray
- Athlete’s Foot Cream
- Anti Fungal Solution
- Medical Strength Moisturizer Cream
- RevitaDERM® Wound Care Gel
Contact Dr. Matt Ahmadi at Orange County Foot and Ankle center in city of Mission Viejo, California to schedule a consultation meeting about all your foot and ankle problems. Dr. Ahmadi is a leading podiatrist in Orange County who treats adult as well children feet. (949) 276-8900