Do you have foot pain or numbness? You could have a condition known as Tarsal Tunnel Syndrome. Massage…
Laser Therapy For Foot Pain Relief
- Dr. Ahmadi
- Comments Off on Laser Therapy For Foot Pain Relief
We are pleased to offer Cold Laser Therapy for foot and ankle pain relief in South Orange County at:
What is Cold Laser Therapy?
Laser Therapy is one of the most technologically advanced forms of medical treatment for pharmaceutical free pain relief. It is the use of light (red & infrared) at specific wavelengths to produce therapeutic effects including: reduced pain, improved local circulation, accelerated healing, decreased inflammation and swelling.
What are the main benefits of Cold Laser Therapy?
- Faster recovery & repair
- Fast reduction in pain level
- Fast reduction in swelling
Can Laser Therapy help me?
Laser therapy can be used across a diverse and wide range of ages and conditions*:
- Soft tissue injuries – muscle and ligament strains
- Tendon injuries – tendonitis and tendinopathies
- Joint pain – overuse, arthritis
- Sport & repetitive stress injuries
- Chronic musculoskeletal pain – low back, neck, shoulder pain
- Inflammation & swelling – acute or long term conditions such as osteoarthritis or rheumatoid arthritis
- Nerve pain – carpal tunnel syndrome, trigeminal neuralgia, fibromyalgia
- Headaches – tension and cervicogenic headaches
Also a recognized treatment for:
- Plantar fasciitis
- Chondromalacia patellae
- Diabetic neuropathy
- Herpes zoster (shingles)
- Deep oedema / congestion
- Venous ulcers
- Diabetic foot ulcers
* This list is not exhaustive, laser therapy can help with many conditions, after an initial assessment we will always tell you if we think it will or will not help you. Contact Dr. Matt Ahmadi of Orange County Foot and Ankle for an appointment.