Do you have foot pain or numbness? You could have a condition known as Tarsal Tunnel Syndrome. Massage…
foot specialist doctor
- Arthritis – A condition caused by inflammation of the joints
- Ankle sprains – These occur when a sudden movement causes the ligaments in your ankle to stretch beyond their normal limits
- Bunions – Benign growths that develop at the base of the toe
- Flat feet – An undeveloped foot arch, which can cause pain
- Hammer toes – Buckled toe joints that can develop from wearing tight fitting shoes
- Ganglions – This condition occurs when the lining of a joint or tendon swells with fluid
Dr. Matt Ahmadi also sees patients for nail problems, such as ingrown toenails, thickened nails, and toenail fungus. Additionally, he sees children to ensure that their feet are growing and developing normally, and offers help for parents if there are any spotted issues.
When should I see a doctor for foot and ankle problems?
In general, it’s a good rule of thumb to see your foot doctor for any potential issues. There are a lot of conditions that can cause minor symptoms at first, like pain and stiffness, but can cause increased problems without treatment. Other foot issues, like pressure ulcers, can lead to infection without any treatment.
If you have injured your foot or ankle, you should contact our office as soon as possible. Applying ice to the injured area is a good idea in most cases, but you should still have your injury looked at by foot specialist doctor to make sure it is no more serious than it appears.
As an Orange County foot and ankle specialist, Dr. Matt Ahmadi is prepared to see his patients for any changes, including pain, stiffness, sensitivity to touch, lack of coordination, and changes in color or nails.
Dr. Ahmadi offers the most advanced state of the art techniques for pain-free surgical and non-surgical treatment of any foot and ankle pathology. His goal for each patient is painless and pleasing results with early return to activity.
Dr. Ahmadi offers services in a wide variety of foot and ankle deformities and pathology such as:
- Diabetic Limb Salvage
- Custom Orthotic devices
- Failed Surgeries
- Foot & Ankle Fractures
- Sports Injuries
- Heel Pain
- Nail Disorders
- Ingrown Nails
- Bunions & Hammer toes
- Complex Deformities
- Revisions of Surgeries
- Adult & Pediatric Flatfoot
- Sprains & Dislocations
- Unstable Ankles
- Joint Replacement