Hamstring Tendonitis involves a hurting pain in one or both legs, in the area above the knee, the biceps,…
Orange County Foot and Ankle is dedicated to the health and well-being of our patients and staff. We have taken the necessary steps to adhere to OC County Department of Public Health, Centers for Disease Control (CDC), World Health Organization (WHO), and local and state regulations. We want you to feel comfortable and safe should you need to visit our office.
Your safety is of the utmost importance to us. Please be reassured that at all times, this office has practiced universal precaution guidelines. We are also taking extra precautions based on CDC recommendations to ensure your safety while attending your appointment. The extra steps are, but are NOT Limited to:
- Social distancing guidelines have been implemented
- Our common areas are thoroughly wiped down and disinfected, multiple times a day.
- Our exam rooms are thoroughly wiped down and disinfected after each visit
- Our frequently shared items, such as pens, tissue boxes, business cards, seating are thoroughly wiped down and disinfected.
- We have removed all newspaper and magazines.
- We have placed extra hand sanitizer pumps around the office.
We will not let the COVID-19 stop us from providing our patients with the best care possible.
Thank You and Stay Healthy,
Dr. Matt Ahmadi